Dr. Riyaz Ali is an anesthesiologist practicing in Frederick, MD. Dr. Ali ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Ali also might help manage pain after an operation.
Dr. Riyaz Mohammed Ali M.D.'s Practice location
Frederick, MD 21701Get Direction
Allentown, PA 18103Get Direction
LEONARDTOWN, MD 20650Get Direction
Dr. Riyaz Mohammed Ali M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Cope with Side Effects of Breast Cancer Treatment
Breast cancer chemotherapy side effects vary from person to person, and depend on radiation dose and frequency among many other factors. Your physical and mental health also play a role in how symptoms may affect you. Everyone is different, so there is no way to predict who may or may not experience...
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Sudhir Rao M.D.2702 Back Acre Circle Mount Airy Maryland 21771
- Dr. Sana Shaikh MD196 THOMAS JOHNSON DR FREDERICK MD 21702
- Dr. Frederic Stephen D'alauro M.D.11116 MEDICAL CAMPUS RD HAGERSTOWN MD 21742
- Dr. Adam Charles Magnus MD45 Thomas Johnson Dr Frederick MD 21702
- Dr. Carlo John Cutler D.O.11116 MEDICAL CAMPUS RD HAGERSTOWN MD 21742
- Dr. Khondker M Shamsuzzoha M.D.196 THOMAS JOHNSON DR FREDERICK MD 21702