Dr. James Falconer is an internist practicing in Thomasville, GA. Dr. Falconer specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Falconer provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Emory University School Of Medicine 1999
Baylor College of Medicine 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Urinary Incontinence
- High Cholesterol
- Acid Reflux
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Graves' Disease
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- Emory University School Of Med
- EMORY HEALTHCARE
Dr. James W Falconer's Practice location
Dr. James W Falconer's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Falconer
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Zika Virus Symptoms: What Is Zika Virus and Travel Recommendations
In 1947, the Zika virus was discovered and got its name from Uganda’s Zika Forest. The first human case of Zika was identified in 1952. Since then, outbreaks of the virus were reported in the Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Africa, although it was possible for Zika outbreaks to happen in...
- What Are Petechiae?
What Are Petechiae?Petechiae can be described as marks or blotches that normally appear on the skin and are tiny, round, and purplish or reddish in color. Petechiae are usually pinpoint-sized. Minor hemorrhage (bleeding that is localized below the skin) is the source of petechiae.Although they...
- What is a Good Drink to Consume When I Workout?
It goes without saying that exercise is key to good health. Having the right kind of food and drinking adequate fluids also help in achieving this goal. Taking good amount of nutrients helps to give the power for the workout and also for repairing the muscles after the workout. But all of us have...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Cynthia J Westberry MD119 W. Hill Street Thomasville GA 31792
- Dr. William L Cooper Other119 W Hill St Thomasville GA 31792
- Dr. Abdul Bari M.D.618 5th Ave Ne Cairo GA 39828
- Dr. Prashant Baliga M.D.915 Gordon Ave Thomasville GA 31792
- Dr. Brian K Beverly MD920 Cairo Rd Thomasville GA 31792
- Dr. Asif Rashid Shah MBBS915 Gordon Ave Thomasville GA 31792