Dr. Nathan Ryan is a pathologist practicing in AUGUSTA, GA. Dr. Ryan is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Ryan can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Ryan may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Nathan Ryan MD's Practice location
AUGUSTA, GA 30912Get Direction
Nathan Ryan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Dr. Nabil N Basta MD1350 Walton Way Augusta GA 30901
- Dr. Deborah Kay Richardson MD3651 Wheeler Rd Augusta GA 30909
- Dr. Rafik Albert Abdelsayed DDS1430 John Wesley Gilbert Drive Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Randy L Hamill MD300 W HOSPITAL RD FORT GORDON GA 30905
- Dr. Nikhil Govindbhai Patel M.D.1120 15TH ST AUGUSTA GA 30912
- Dr. Patricia A Caudell M.D.1462 Laney Walker Blvd Augusta GA 30912