Dr. Paul Stroud is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Stroud specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Stroud can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Stroud can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1973
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Dr. Paul Edward Stroud MD's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46237Get Direction
Dr. Paul Edward Stroud MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How is Gestational Diabetes Treated?
Diabetes may lead to birth defects during the first few weeks of pregnancy, which is why women must be monitored to control blood sugar levels. It is crucial to have one's diabetes under control before conception. Screening for diabetes is often done when the mother to be has a risk of developing...
- Things You Should Avoid While You're Pregnant
Undercooked poultry, eggs, and meatPregnant women are prone to food borne illnesses. To avoid these illnesses, all meats must be cooked fully. Eat eggs that have firm yolks and whites. Eating raw eggs, or even soft scrambled eggs, not safe for you are the baby. Processed meats, like hotdogs and deli...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- Genital Warts: Is It an STD?
Genital warts are an STI, also known as a sexually transmitted infection. It is caused by specific strains of HPV, also known as the human papillomavirus. In appearance, genital warts are soft growths that appear in the genital region. These growths on the skin can result in discomfort, pain, and...
- Natural Compound in Garlic May Help Fight Ovarian Cancer
Dating all the way back to 5000 years ago, garlic has been used in food and as medicine, exhibiting nutritional and medicinal value. In fact, it was the Greek physician Hippocrates, also known as the “Father of Western Medicine”, who recommended the use of garlic for a variety of conditions and...
- Innovative New Technique Improves Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Despite only using a conventional optical microscope, researchers have found a way to see farther and more detailed into what they are studying. This is by using expansion microscopy, expanding the size of what they are observing, instead of intensifying the microscope at a high cost. This technique...
- Dr. Hilary Gaudreau MD6866 West Stonegate Drive Zionsville IN 46077
- Dr. Veronica J. Smidt M.D.1703 West Stones Crossing Greenwood IN 46143
- Dr. Cynthia Kay Seffernick MD9240 North Meridian Street Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Jeanette E. Mcdonald M.D.1703 West Stones Crossing Greenwood IN 46143
- Mrs. Vicky E. Sherman M.D.380 South Junction Crossing Westfield IN 46074
- Dr. Lori L. Davidson M.D.107 North State Road 135 Greenwood Indiana 46142