Dr. Rick Strickroot is a family practitioner practicing in Sussex, WI. Dr. Strickroot specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Strickroot possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1996
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Family Practice
Dr. Rick Strickroot M.D.'s Practice location
Sussex, WI 53089Get Direction
Dr. Rick Strickroot M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- What Is Excessive Sweating?
Introduction Excessive sweating is often discomforting and a hassle. Do you sweat more than other people and wondering why? Do you excessively sweat when you barely start walking or carrying out any physical activity within five minutes? Do you have the tendency of wiping your hands every time you...
- Pneumonia: Are There Multiple Types?
What is pneumonia?Pneumonia is an acute lung infection that causes inflammation of the air sacs in either one or both lungs. The air sacs get filled with fluid or pus, making it difficult for the affected person to properly breathe. Individuals who have contracted the infection usually cough and...
- What Causes Meningitis?
Meningitis occurs when the meninges, the protective membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord, get inflamed or irritated. Meningitis is an outcome of certain bacteria or viruses entering the body when our immune system is weak.These bacteria and viruses live in the nose, throat, or the...
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- Dr. Suresh K Misra MD3267 S 16th St Milwaukee WI 53215
- Dr. Julie A. Heyrman M.D.N112w17975 Mequon Rd Germantown WI 53022
- Dr. Andrew Knoernschild M.D.W168n11237 Western Ave Germantown WI 53022
- Dr. Steven J Vacek MDWaukesha Family Practice Center Waukesha WI 53188
- Dr. Nazih Botros MD6901 W Edgerton Ave Milwaukee WI 53220
- Dr. Timothy George Buchanan MD14555 W National Ave New Berlin WI 53151