Dr. Mark Gregory M.D., D.D.S
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery2762 N Galloway Ave Suite 100 Mesquite TX, 75150
Dr. Gregory was born and raised in Marshall, Missouri. He received a Bachelor of Science degree in biology from the University of Missouri-Columbia. From there he was accepted into the University of Missouri-Kansas ...
- University of Missouri, Columbia School of Medicine, (Columbia, Mo)
Dr. Mark Gregory M.D., D.D.S's Practice location
Mesquite, TX 75150Get Direction
Dr. Mark Gregory M.D., D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gregory
- What Are the Symptoms of Celiac Disease?
Celiac disease is a digestive condition in which the lining of small intestine is affected by the consumption of food containing gluten. Gluten is a protein found in wheat, rye, barley, and other related grains. In this condition, eating bread, pasta, cookies, and pizza crust triggers an immune...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. James Douglas Bates D.D.S., M.D.3001 Knox St Dallas TX 75205
- Dr. Robert Lawson Buckles D.M.D.4100 W 15th St Plano TX 75093
- Dr. Christine Jeanette Coke DDS,MD107 Suncreek Dr Allen TX 75013
- Dr. Robert Jason Pavelka D.D.S., M.D.400 S Cottonwood Dr Richardson TX 75080
- Dr. Robert G Mcneill D.D.S., M.D.1530 Forest Ln S Garland TX 75042
- Dr. Larry Roland Stewart DDS, MS3713 W 15th St Plano TX 75075