Dr. Margaret A Vajdos MD
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism831 Nw Council Dr Suite 201 Gresham OR, 97030
Dr. Margaret Vajdos practices Endocrinology in Gresham, OR. Dr. Vajdos specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Vajdos examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Dr. Margaret A Vajdos MD's Practice location
Gresham, OR 97030Get Direction
Gresham, OR 97030Get Direction
VANCOUVER, WA 98661Get Direction
Dr. Margaret A Vajdos MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vajdos
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Diabetic Ketoacidosis?
An OverviewDiabetic ketoacidosis (DKA) is considered to be one of the most severe metabolic imbalance associated with type 1 diabetes mellitus. Type 1 diabetes mellitus is also known as insulin dependent diabetes mellitus, wherein a patient depends upon external sources of insulin as its body is...
- Do I Have a Thyroid Problem?
Thyroid problems are very common, affecting millions of people in the country. In most cases, the affected person may not realize that such an issue exists. The thyroid is a very important gland that influences different metabolic processes in the body. Among the different thyroid problems, abnormal...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- "Black-ish" Diabetes Diagnosis Attempts to Improve Awareness on the Disease
Despite all the existing information on diabetes, the disease still manages to mystify a significant number of people. Some individuals could also believe that their life is over if they receive a type 2 diabetes diagnosis. Similarly, third parties may also think that diabetes patients are these...
- Use of Invokana to be Reduced After Potential Health Hazard to Diabetics
Invokana is a medicine frequently used by type 2 diabetes sufferers, and which is used alongside an exercise and dietary regimen to reduce and control their blood sugar levels. In simple terms, this component uses the body’s natural waste disposal methods through the kidneys and urination to...
- What are the Myths About Diabetes Diets?
Diabetes has always been associated with many stereotypes and stigmas. There are several misconceptions about diabetes diets, that affect an individual's willingness to follow it precisely. Many people believe that they have to give up all of their favorite foods if they have diabetes. Others are of...
- Dr. Christin N. Snyder M.D.1130 Nw 22nd Ave Portland OR 97210
- Dr. Scott P Grady MD9135 SW BARNES RD STE 985 PORTLAND OR 97225
- Dr. Stephen Oscar Bookin MD9135 Sw Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225
- Dr. Stephen M Mitchell DO700 Ne 87th Ave Vancouver WA 98664
- Dr. Joseph S Mallov M.D10101 SE MAIN ST PORTLAND OR 97216
- Dr. Chaim Vanek M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239