Dr. Shelby Smith is a Chiropractor practicing in Canton, GA. Dr. Smith specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Smith seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Shelby K Smith D.C.'s Practice location
Canton, GA 30114Get Direction
MORROW, GA 30260Get Direction
Dr. Shelby K Smith D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Cedrick Noel45 West Crossville Road Roswell Georgia 30075
- Dr. Eric Parada D.C.12465 Ocean Hwy Pawleys Island SC 29585
- Dr. Tracy Lauren Olson D.C.3903 Jiles Rd Nw Kennesaw GA 30144
- Kenneth C. Strack D.C.246 Creekstone Ridge Woodstock Georgia 30188
- Dr. Michael A. Maiorino D.C.3719 Old Alabama RD. ALPHARETTA GA 30022
- Dr. Peter J Williams DC11060 Alpharetta Highway Roswell GA 30076