Dr. Dipti Patel M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)2500 W Fabyan Pkwy Batavia IL, 60510
Dr. Dipti Patel is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Batavia, IL. Dr. Patel specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Patel can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Patel can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Dr. Dipti Patel M.D.'s Practice location
Batavia, IL 60510Get Direction
AURORA, IL 60506Get Direction
Dr. Dipti Patel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patel
- Does My Heavy Menstruation Mean I Have Fibroids?
Heavy periods are very common, and for most cases, the real cause is unknown. However, fibroids and endometriosis have proven to be the primary contributors. There are multiple ways to alleviate heavy periods and effectively managing them. Options include surgical operations, IUD, and the use of...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hysterectomy
Within the pelvic cavity, two ovaries connect via the fallopian tubes to the centrally positioned uterus, creating the female reproductive system. These organs produce female growth hormones, release ova (eggs), control the menstrual cycle, and oversee pregnancy, gestation, and the birth of a baby....
- What is Weight Loss Surgery?
Surgical options that help to limit the intake of food or absorption of nutrients resulting in the loss of weight are known as weight loss surgeries. Also referred to as bariatric surgery, this option is often recommended for those who have severe obesity. This option has been in practice for many...
- Can Melatonin Keep Breast Cancer at Bay and Improve Treatment?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women. Today, this type of cancer generally has a good prognosis: around 80% of women have a survival rate of 10 years or longer. This is partially due to the chemotherapeutic agent known as tamoxifen. ...
- Do I Have an Increased Risk of Developing Ovarian Cancer if I Have Endometriosis?
What is endometriosis?Endometriosis is a painful disease that affects the tissues lining the inner side of the uterus, which is called endometrium. The tissue is formed outside of the uterus and causes pelvic pain. Endometriosis is a common benign disorder that affects about 10% to 15% women in...
- 5 Tips on Living with Vaginitis
Vaginitis is an infection that causes swelling and inflammation in the vagina. Vaginitis happens as a result of an imbalance of the normal bacterial flora causing an overgrowth of other organisms in the vagina.Types of VaginitisThere are many conditions that will cause swelling or infection in the...
- Dr. Radha Burtch M.D.5207 Main Street Downers Grove IL 60515
- Dr. Julie R. Jensen MD100 Spalding Naperville Illinois 60540
- Dr. Raja Chatterji MD1555 Barrington Road Hoffman Estates Illinois 60169
- Dr. Mari Ann Herbert DO1938 East Lincoln Highway New Lenox Illinois 60451
- Dr. Djamilia E. Kryukov M.D.800 West Biesterfield Road Elk Grove Village Illinois 60007
- George A. Banuelos3800 Highland Avenue Downers Grove Illinois 60515