Dr. Deneen Heath is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Heath specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
New York Medical College 1992
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
- Heart Disease
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Kawasaki Disease
- Georgetown University Hospital/Washington Hospital Center Program
Dr. Deneen Heath MD's Practice location
Dr. Deneen Heath MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Dr. Bhawna Arya M.D.111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Jeffrey P. Moak MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Alan Eric Benheim M.D.8316 Arlington Blvd Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Gerard R, Martin MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Jai Nahar MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Stanley D. Beder Other111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010