Dr. Khaled Elghonemy is an internist practicing in Scranton, PA. Dr. Elghonemy specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Elghonemy provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Khaled Shaker Elghonemy M.D's Practice location
Scranton, PA 18510Get Direction
LONGVIEW, WA 98632Get Direction
Dr. Khaled Shaker Elghonemy M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Elghonemy
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- Is Walking an Effective Workout?
Walking has many conveniences. As a simple form of exercise, walking doesn't require any expensive equipment or special routine. It offers a number of health benefits, including weight loss, lowering of cholesterol, reducing the risk of diseases, and it improves circulation in the body.Many experts...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- Dr. Paul M. Rutkowski D.O.575 North River Street Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania 18764
- Dr. Tatiana Figueredo M.D.675 Baltimore Drive Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania 18702
- Dr. Raju Pradhan MD640 Madison Ave Scranton PA 18510
- Dr. Michael Alocci MD100 Dunmore St Scranton PA 18512
- Dr. Nicholas P. Chiumento D.O.4004 Birney Ave Moosic PA 18507
- Dr. Gerald P Gibbons M.D.1099 S Township Blvd Pittston PA 18640