Dr. Lael Stone practices Neuropathology in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Stone studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1986
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Getting the measure of multiple sclerosis.
- In vivo magnetic resonance spectroscopy measurement of gray-matter and white-matter gamma-aminobutyric acid concentration in sensorimotor cortex using a motion-controlled MEGA point-resolved spectroscopy sequence.
- Relapse May Serve as a Mediator Variable in Longitudinal Outcomes in Multiple Sclerosis.
- Activation volume vs BOLD signal change as measures of fMRI activation - Its impact on GABA - fMRI activation correlation.
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Abnormal Gait
- Baylor College Of Med
Dr. Lael Anne Stone MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
Dr. Lael Anne Stone MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stone
- Revolutionary Rehab Techniques (Intended for Stroke Patients) Show Promise in MS Patients
A new rehab technique first meant for stroke patients is now showing hope in improving the needs for people with multiple sclerosis (MS). ...
- Help for Anyone Newly Diagnosed with MS
You have multiple sclerosis (MS). Now what? Whether you found out months ago or your doctor just told you days ago that you might or definitely do have MS, you are undoubtedly full of questions, confusion, and shock over the news. Regardless of where you are in the middle of full blown symptoms or...
- How Diet Can Ease Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
People who live with MS look for effective approaches to enhance their quality of life. Good nutrition is a fundamental element of health promotion. In fact, maintaining a healthy and well-balanced diet offers a sense of control when coping with a disease that is considered unpredictable. Moreover,...
- Author Greg O'Brien Speaks About his Emotions Hijacked by Alzheimer's
There are different types of memory related illnesses, something that many people know all too well unfortunately. Author and former newspaper editor Greg O’ Brien is one of them. He has spoken out about his experience with Alzheimer’s disease and how it has certainly impacted his life and those...
- Telling a Prospective Partner about MS
Discussing your multiple sclerosis (MS) can be very difficult even when talking with a trusted and known figure in your life. As something that can make you feel very vulnerable, discussing your MS with a prospective partner can be even more difficult since you are actively trying to gain their...
- What is Epilepsy?
Epilepsy is a neurological disorder with abnormal electrical activity in the brain, which results in repeated seizures or fits. It is a very common condition and affects millions of people in the country. Although the condition may start at any age, it is usually found to start in childhood, in most...
- Dr. Joseph N. Rudolph M.D.2550 SOM CENTER RD WILLOUGHBY HILLS OH 44094
- Dr. Deepak Raheja MD2307 W 14TH ST CLEVELAND OH 44113
- Dr. Ngoc minh Dang Le MD259 Stratford Dr Broadview Heights OH 44147
- Dr. Max N Wiznitzer MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Jun Tae Park M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Adrienne Boissy OtherCleveland Clinic Foundation Cleveland OH 44195