Dr. Deborah Bennett is a family practitioner practicing in Novi, MI. Dr. Bennett specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Bennett possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Mi State Univ, Coll of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 1986
- Botsford Gen Hosp-Msucom, Family Medicine
Dr. Deborah Raye Bennett DO's Practice location
Novi, MI 48377Get Direction
Dr. Deborah Raye Bennett DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of an Ear Infection?
Our ear consists of three parts: the outer ear, the middle ear, and the inner ear. Infections can occur in any part of the ear, but middle ear infections are the most common. The middle ear is the part of your ear located between your eardrums and inner ear. It is the air-filled space that contains...
- What Is Chronic Urticaria?
IntroductionUrticaria is also known as hives, which are itchy and red welts that can be triggered by certain situations or substances. These welts may vary in sizes. They tend to repeatedly appear and fade away as the skin reaction runs its course. Each of these welts is said to characteristically...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Zika Virus
What is Zika virus?Zika virus (Flavivirus) isn`t a new virus, initially, it was found in Uganda and called after the place where the virus was first detected- Zika forest (1947). It is a mosquito-borne virus, which is transmitted from a particular species of infected insects (Aedes), the aggressive...
- 319 Pill
319 PillThis pill is round in shape and white in color, and has an imprint of number “319”. It has been identified as tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg. It is used to treat restless legs syndrome (RLS), back pain, chronic pain, and fibromyalgia. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals and belongs to...
- Dr. Catherine A. Churgay M.D.518 Harriet St Ypsilanti Michigan 48197
- Dr. Rajat Daniel MD1990 Union Lake Rd Commerce Township MI 48382
- Dr. Shelandra Bell D.O.6245 Inkster Rd Garden City MI 48135
- Dr. Joseph Beaman M.D.23870 Michigan Ave Dearborn MI 48124
- Dr. Mark Peter Schury D.O.4400 Dixie Hwy Waterford MI 48329
- Dr. Tsveti Petrova Markova MD15400 W Mcnichols Rd Detroit MI 48235