Dr. Tod Roy is a psychologist practicing in Crescent City, CA. Dr. Roy specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Roy evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Roy because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Tod Andrew Roy PH.D.'s Practice location
Crescent City, CA 95532Get Direction
Dr. Tod Andrew Roy PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- What are the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a complex mental disorder that leads to uncontrollable mood swings and severe risky behaviors. Otherwise known as manic-depressive disorder, this mental condition is associated with moods that sway between depression and mania. When an individual is not experiencing moods of...
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- The Need for Autism-Friendly Amusement Parks
While amusement parks are a source of a great time for many families all throughout the year, families who have members with autism have a bit of a harder time. With additional planning required, and occasionally not having the parks being sufficiently accommodating toward those with autism, many...
- Clinical Depression: How it Affects Men and Women
Clinical depression is associated with social, occupational, and physical impairments. People commonly perceive that depression is a trivial condition that is not entirely genuine. However, depression is a real illness with real and debilitating symptoms, and should not be perceived as anything...
- Dr. Claudia Katherine Lake PSYD5905 Lake Earl Dr Crescent City CA 95532
- Laurie Anne Jensen PH.D.5905 Lake Earl Dr Crescent City CA 95532
- Dr. Justin Robert Chernow PH.D.5905 Lake Earl Dr Crescent City CA 95532
- . William Grimes5905 Lake Earl Drive Crescent City CA 95531
- Dr. Elizabeth Chernow PH.D.5905 Lake Earl Dr Crescent City CA 95532
- Dr. David Marc Mandel PH.D.508 H ST STE 3 CRESCENT CITY CA 95531