Dr. James Leininger practices Emergency Medicine in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Leininger assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Leininger examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1969
Indiana University School of Medicine 1969
- Application of molecular encapsulation for toxicology studies: comparative toxicity of p-Chloro-alpha, alpha, alpha-trifluorotoluene in alpha-cyclodextrin vehicle versus corn oil vehicle in male and female Fischer 344 rats and B6C3F1 mice.
- Hepatocytes in the mouse stomach.
- Pathology of tumours in laboratory animals. Tumours of the rat. Tumours of the salivary and lacrimal glands.
- Toxicity studies of intravenous vitamin E in newborn rabbits.
- Spontaneous thymoma in a juvenile cynomolgus macaque (Macaca fascicularis).
- Exercise training and incidence of cerebrovascular lesions in stroke-prone spontaneously hypertensive rats.
- Effect of acetohydroxamic acid on dissolution of canine struvite uroliths.
- Effect of acetohydroxamic acid on prevention of canine struvite uroliths.
- Production and partial characterization of monoclonal antibodies to Pasteurella haemolytica A1 capsular polysaccharide and lipopolysaccharide.
- Development of renal lesions in dogs after 11/12 reduction of renal mass. Influences of dietary protein intake.
- Neuroendocrine (Merkel) cell tumors of the canine oral cavity.
- Medical dissolution of canine struvite uroliths.
- Voluntary exercise and its effects on young SHR and stroke-prone hypertensive rats.
- Measurement of Pasteurella haemolytica-specific lung and serum antibodies by ELISA.
- Teratogenic effect of acetohydroxamic acid in clinically normal beagles.
Dr. James Richard Leininger M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78258Get Direction
Dr. James Richard Leininger M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Dr. Robert E. Thaxton M.D.16403 Huebner Rd San Antonio Texas 78248
- Dr. Michael Raynard Magoon MD120 E Harris Ave San Angelo TX 76903
- Dr. Stephen Brooke Cox MD8401 Datapoint Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Merritt G. Davis, jr D.O.4502 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Duane Allen Penshorn MD8401 Datapoint Dr San Antonio TX 78229
- Dr. Evan Ratner M.D.8026 Floyd Curl San Antonio TX 78229