Dr. Daniel Soto M.D.
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology102 Endicott St. Mass General/North S Danvers MA, 01923
Dr. Daniel Soto practices Radiation Oncology in Danvers, MA. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Soto specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 2003
Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania 2003
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 2003
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Radiation Oncology; Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Internal Medicine
Dr. Daniel Soto M.D.'s Practice location
Danvers, MA 01923Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Soto M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Soto
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- All About Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
Continuous advancements in diagnostic and treatment methods have made breast cancer go from being a death sentence to being something that can be treated effectively for many women. Generally, breast cancer treatment falls into the categories of surgery, chemotherapy, biologic therapies, and...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- Dr. Lyubov Girshovich MD41 Mall Road Burlington Massachusetts 01805
- Dr. Joshua Garren MD41 Mall Rd Burlington MA 01805
- Dr. Michael N Corradetti M.D.75 Francis St Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Aileen B Chen MD55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Kathryn E. Huber M.D., PH.D.800 Washington St # 359 Boston MA 02111
- Dr. Akila Viswanathan MD MPH75 Francis Street Asb1-L2 Boston MA 02115