Dr. James Francis Queenan D.O.
Orthopaedic Surgeon17067 S Outer Rd Suite 200 Belton MO, 64012
Dr. James Queenan is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Belton, MO. Dr. Queenan specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Queenan tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences - College of Osteopathic Medicine 1993
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Dr. James Francis Queenan D.O.'s Practice location
Belton, MO 64012Get Direction
CANTON, IL 61520Get Direction
Dr. James Francis Queenan D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Queenan
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Dr. Kevin A. Witte D.O.2000 SE BLUE PKWY Lee's Summit MO 64063
- William Owen Hopkins7301 Mission Rd Prairie Village KS 66208
- Dr. John Paul Schroeppel M.D.3901 Rainbow Blvd. Kansas City Kansas 66103
- Dr. Thomas L. Shriwise M.D.3651 College Blvd. Leawood Kansas 66211
- Dr. Jay Herbert Rapley M.D.120 Ne Saint Lukes Blvd Lees Summit MO 64086
- Dr. Michael Joseph Latteier MD7277 Smilth's Mill Road New Albany OH 43054