Sharon Renee Fix DDS
Dentist | General Practice101 S Cleveland Ave Suite 1 Sioux Falls SD, 57103
Dr. Sharon Fix is a Dentist practicing in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Fix specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Sharon Renee Fix DDS's Practice location
Sioux Falls, SD 57103Get Direction
Sharon Renee Fix DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fix
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Mrs. Nichole Michelle Cauwels DDS6100 W 41st St Sioux Falls SD 57106
- Dr. Kendra Elizabeth Zuercher DDS6100 W 41st St Sioux Falls SD 57106
- Dr. Tim Kappenman D.D.S.208 W 37th St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Michael R Juba DDS704 N Splitrock Blvd Brandon SD 57005
- Dr. Mark C Berdahl DDS6301 S Minnesota Ave Sioux Falls SD 57108
- Dr. Kelsey Sue Sharpe D.D.S.521 N Main Ave Sioux Falls SD 57104