Dr. Shannon Nicoloff is a psychologist practicing in Johnstown, PA. Dr. Nicoloff specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Nicoloff evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Nicoloff because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Shannon Maureen Nicoloff PSY.D., L.P., RPT's Practice location
Johnstown, PA 15901Get Direction
JOHNSTOWN, PA 15904Get Direction
Shannon Maureen Nicoloff PSY.D., L.P., RPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Autism and 'The Good Doctor': Is it Accurate?
ABC's new hit show has taken television by storm with its dynamic character of Shaun Murphy, who is an autistic surgeon. However, many wonder: Does the show paint an accurate picture?Only one viewWhile it is great that there are more shows than ever before that have characters on the autism spectrum...
- Autism: A Life-Saving Database
One of the biggest concerns facing families of children or adults with autism or Alzheimer’s disease is how to prevent wandering. ...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- New Study: People with Autism Might Be Less Susceptible to Surprise
A team of researchers from the United Kingdom has found something new about adults with autism. They recently published their findings in the well-respected journal, Nature Neuroscience. This team helped discover some explanations for autistic behaviors. What they found might help us understand why...
- What Is Extrinsic Motivation?
IntroductionExtrinsic motivation is defined as a reward-driven behavior and is considered as a type of operant conditioning, which is a form of behavior modification that would make use of rewards and punishments. When we talk about extrinsic motivation, it involves the use of rewards or other...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- Dr. Robert Feliks Sawicki PHD320 Main St Johnstown PA 15901
- Randall Jay Harris PSY.D.131 Market St Johnstown PA 15901
- Dr. Larry J Nulton PHD214 College Park Plz Johnstown PA 15904
- Dr. Maurine T Ladner PH.D.321 Main St Johnstown PA 15901
- Dr. James Vizza MDIV PSYD600 Somerset Ave Windber PA 15963
- Dr. Tammy K Haslett PH D334 Bloomfield St Johnstown PA 15904