Dr. Elizabeth M. Weaver, MD
Family Practitioner5645 Stone Rd Centreville VA, 20120
Dr. Elizabeth Weaver is a family practitioner practicing in Centreville, VA. Dr. Weaver specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Weaver possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1999
University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools 1999
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Howard C. Silver Memorial Scholarship for Outstanding Community Servic 1996 University of Maryland SOM
- Magna Cum Laude, 1999 University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Edward J. Kowalewski, M.D. Award for Excellence in Education and Trai 1999 University of Maryland SOM
- Louis Harriman Douglass Award for Excellence in OB/GYN, 1999 University of Maryland SOM
- Department of Family Practice, Carolinas Medical Center 2002 The David Citron Award
- Women's Health
Dr. Elizabeth M. Weaver, MD's Practice location
Centreville, VA 20120Get Direction
Herndon, VA 20170Get Direction
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- Can My Period Be the Cause of My Anemia?
Anemia is sometimes more commonly referred to as low iron because its root cause is less iron being produced by the body. There are staggering numbers of people increasing in the world every year who are under the torment of this notorious disease. The basic dysfunction starts within the red blood...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- Holistic Treatments for Sinusitis
A sinus infection can be caused by bacteria, virus, or fungi. Some of the symptoms of a sinus infection are congestion in the nasal passages, headaches, fever, and cough. It is always advisable to consult a physician if you are experiencing any of these symptoms. However, there are some natural...
- Dr. January F. Dumlao-Umayam MD6355 Walker Ln Alexandria Virginia 22310
- Muna A. Jama MD4320 Seminary Rd Alexandria VA 22304
- Neelima Reddy Marpu43810 Central Station Dr Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Linda George MD6355 Walker Ln Alexandria VA 22310
- Dr. Janice E. Ragland MD555 Herndon Pkwy Herndon VA 20170
- Dr. Julia A Bruce M.D.7500 IRON BAR LANE GAINESVILLE VA 20155