Dr. Elizabeth M. Weaver, MD
Family Practitioner5645 Stone Rd Centreville VA, 20120
Dr. Elizabeth Weaver is a family practitioner practicing in Centreville, VA. Dr. Weaver specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Weaver possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1999
University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools 1999
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Howard C. Silver Memorial Scholarship for Outstanding Community Servic 1996 University of Maryland SOM
- Magna Cum Laude, 1999 University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Edward J. Kowalewski, M.D. Award for Excellence in Education and Trai 1999 University of Maryland SOM
- Louis Harriman Douglass Award for Excellence in OB/GYN, 1999 University of Maryland SOM
- Department of Family Practice, Carolinas Medical Center 2002 The David Citron Award
- Women's Health
Dr. Elizabeth M. Weaver, MD's Practice location
Centreville, VA 20120Get Direction
Herndon, VA 20170Get Direction
- Flatulence (Gas): Causes and How to Relieve Flatulence Fast
What is flatulence?Flatulence is commonly called as "passing gas", "passing wind", or "farting". Flatulence is the medical term for releasing gas through the anus. Flatulence or intestinal gas is the state of having excessive gas in the stomach or waste gas, which is produced during digestion and is...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Candida Overgrowth Syndrome: How to Treat Candida Overgrowth?
What is Candida?Candida is a form of yeast or fungus, which lives in the mouth or intestines. The main role of Candida, when in proper levels, is to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption. However, when there is an overproduction of Candida, it breaks down the wall of the intestines and...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Holistic Treatments for Sinusitis
A sinus infection can be caused by bacteria, virus, or fungi. Some of the symptoms of a sinus infection are congestion in the nasal passages, headaches, fever, and cough. It is always advisable to consult a physician if you are experiencing any of these symptoms. However, there are some natural...
- Dr. January F. Dumlao-Umayam MD6355 Walker Ln Alexandria Virginia 22310
- Muna A. Jama MD4320 Seminary Rd Alexandria VA 22304
- Neelima Reddy Marpu43810 Central Station Dr Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Linda George MD6355 Walker Ln Alexandria VA 22310
- Dr. Janice E. Ragland MD555 Herndon Pkwy Herndon VA 20170
- Dr. Julia A Bruce M.D.7500 IRON BAR LANE GAINESVILLE VA 20155