Dr. Elizabeth Weaver is a family practitioner practicing in Centreville, VA. Dr. Weaver specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Weaver possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1999
University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools 1999
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Howard C. Silver Memorial Scholarship for Outstanding Community Servic 1996 University of Maryland SOM
- Magna Cum Laude, 1999 University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Edward J. Kowalewski, M.D. Award for Excellence in Education and Trai 1999 University of Maryland SOM
- Louis Harriman Douglass Award for Excellence in OB/GYN, 1999 University of Maryland SOM
- Department of Family Practice, Carolinas Medical Center 2002 The David Citron Award
- Women's Health
- Carolinas Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Family Practice, Medical, Charlotte, NC USA 2002
Dr. Elizabeth M. Weaver, MD's Practice location
Centreville, VA 20120Get Direction
Herndon, VA 20170Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Elizabeth M. Weaver, MD | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Elizabeth M. Weaver, MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Indigestion? Get the Facts
Indigestion, also known as heartburn, is a common term used to describe the discomfort or pain felt in the upper abdomen just below the ribs. It is not a disease. It is merely a symptom and it can be just another symptom of many digestive problems. The main complaint of those who experience...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Diarrhea: The Top 10 Questions
Is diarrhea a sign of early pregnancy?Diarrhea is a very common sign of early pregnancy. Every woman is different and so are her experiences of pregnancy. Not every woman experiences the same symptoms. Hence, diarrhea is also not a symptom that every pregnant woman experiences, although it’s quite...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- Preventing Dehydration
Dehydration results when you lose water in your body. The rule of thumb is, if you’re thirsty, you’re already dehydrated. Keep well hydrated by drinking plenty of water, even before you begin your outdoor activity,” said Dr. Irvin Sulapas, a primary care sports medicine physician and assistant...
- Dr. January F. Dumlao-Umayam MD6355 Walker Ln Alexandria Virginia 22310
- Muna A. Jama MD4320 Seminary Rd Alexandria VA 22304
- Neelima Reddy Marpu43810 Central Station Dr Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Janice E. Ragland MD555 Herndon Pkwy Herndon VA 20170
- Dr. Julia A Bruce M.D.7500 IRON BAR LANE GAINESVILLE VA 20155
- Dr. Mirela L Mircea MD2000 N Beauregard St Alexandria VA 22311