Dr. Elizabeth Weaver is a family practitioner practicing in Centreville, VA. Dr. Weaver specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Weaver possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1999
University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools 1999
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Howard C. Silver Memorial Scholarship for Outstanding Community Servic 1996 University of Maryland SOM
- Magna Cum Laude, 1999 University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Edward J. Kowalewski, M.D. Award for Excellence in Education and Trai 1999 University of Maryland SOM
- Louis Harriman Douglass Award for Excellence in OB/GYN, 1999 University of Maryland SOM
- Department of Family Practice, Carolinas Medical Center 2002 The David Citron Award
- Women's Health
- Carolinas Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Family Practice, Medical, Charlotte, NC USA 2002
Dr. Elizabeth M. Weaver, MD's Practice location
Centreville, VA 20120Get Direction
Herndon, VA 20170Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Elizabeth M. Weaver, MD | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Elizabeth M. Weaver, MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- Dr. January F. Dumlao-Umayam MD6355 Walker Ln Alexandria Virginia 22310
- Muna A. Jama MD4320 Seminary Rd Alexandria VA 22304
- Neelima Reddy Marpu43810 Central Station Dr Ashburn VA 20147
- Dr. Janice E. Ragland MD555 Herndon Pkwy Herndon VA 20170
- Dr. Julia A Bruce M.D.15111 Washington St Haymarket VA 20169
- Dr. Mirela L Mircea MD2000 N Beauregard St Alexandria VA 22311