Dr. Harry Somers is a psychologist practicing in North Andover, MA. Dr. Somers specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Somers evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Somers because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Harry Jordan Somers EDD's Practice location
North Andover, MA 01845Get Direction
Dr. Harry Jordan Somers EDD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- Katy Perry Fan Wishes Bullies Would Stop Picking on Sister with Autism
There exist several forms of bullying – physical, emotional, verbal, educational, and property destruction. Nowadays, cyberbullying is also on the rise.While social media networks are a great way to connect and interact with others, they can also be used in harmful ways to humiliate others....
- Explaining Autism to Friends and Family
After diagnosis comes an even more difficult task of having to break the news to friends and family. This is made more difficult by the fact that you and your spouse may not have fully come to terms with your child’s diagnosis. All the same, this is one of those things you will have to do sooner...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a psychotherapy treatment that involves a direct and practical approach to solving problems. It is short-term and focuses on changing the behavioral and thinking patterns of an individual so as to change the way he or she is feeling. It has proved to be...
- 5 Signs That You Are an Extrovert
Extroverts are described as being sociable, talkative, friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing, and action-oriented. Although these characteristics are positive, sometimes, extroverts are also associated with negative impressions, such as being attention seekers, often distracted, and have a hard time...
- How Poetry Enables Children with Autism to Educate Others
It can be very difficult for children with autism to be understood by their classmates and peers, but recently some have been turning to poetry.Jadon's PoemCandace Thompson recently submitted a poem by her son Jadon, who is 11 years old and on the autism spectrum. When asked what inspired him to...
- Marian Kaplun Shapiro17 Lantern Lane Lexington Massachusetts 02421
- Dr. James A. Manganello PH.D.9 Grapevine Ave Lexington MA 02421
- Dr. Janice R. Levine PH.D.76 Bedford Street Lexington MA 02420
- Dr. Luanna E Devenis PH.D.76 Bedford Street Lexington Massachusetts 02420-4641
- Dr. Theresa Louise Lavoie PH.D.790 Turnpike St North Andover MA 01845
- Dr. Carl George Hindy PH.D.120 Main St Nashua NH 03060