Alex Fokin MD
Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine1150 N 35TH AVE STE 130 HOLLYWOOD FL, 33021
Dr. Alex Fokin is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in HOLLYWOOD, FL. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Fokin is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Alex Fokin MD's Practice location
HOLLYWOOD, FL 33021Get Direction
Alex Fokin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fokin
- Can I Walk if I Have Shin Splints?
Shin splints refer to the pain you feel in the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is common among athletes and those involved with high-intensity exercises.Symptoms of Shin SplintsIf you have shin splints, you may develop a severe pain either at the beginning or at the end of your run or workout. If...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever?
This bacterial disease was first identified in the Rocky Mountains, but is also found in the south eastern part of United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and South America. The potentially fatal disease is spread by the bites of wood ticks or dog ticks. Spring and summer seasons see a...
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- What Are the Major Warning Signs of a Stroke?
A stroke is one of the leading causes of death in the country. A stroke can be fatal if not treated immediately. Strokes can lead to disabilities, and affect the quality of life of a person considerably. Recognizing the symptoms and responding to the immediate needs is what is important in the...
- What is Medical Marijuana?
Medical marijuana refers to the legal use of marijuana for the treatment of several chronic and debilitating conditions. It is often recommended for symptoms including severe pain, nausea, and vomiting. Medical marijuana is used in the treatment of several diseases including multiple sclerosis,...
- Animal Farms May Spread Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria
A report, in BMC Microbiology, shows that antibiotic-resistant bacteria that are capable of producing life-threatening diseases could be originating from animal farms. Antibiotics are commonly used farms to promote the growth of animals. “The insects in the animal farms, including flies and...
- Dr. George Caldwell MD2307 W Broward Blvd Fort Lauderdale Florida 33312
- Kristopher Joseph sean Goddard D.O.3915 Biscayne Blvd Miami FL 33137
- Dr. Erol A Yoldas MD789 S Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33316
- Dr. Christopher George Ramsaran MD1611 NW 12th Ave Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Orestes G Rosabal M.D.7100 W 20th Ave Hialeah FL 33016
- Dr. Amy M Starry D.O.5471 Kearny Villa Road San Diego CA 92123