Dr. Paul Carton is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Yonkers, NY. Dr. Carton specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Carton tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1963
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Hosp Joint Dis Orth Inst, Orthopedic Surgery; Hosp Joint Dis Orth Inst, General Surgery; Hosp Joint Dis Orth Inst, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Paul Sidney Carton MD's Practice location
Yonkers, NY 10701Get Direction
Dr. Paul Sidney Carton MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Carton
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Can I Walk After a Knee Replacement Surgery?
Yes, you can walk after a knee replacement surgery. The main goal of the surgery is for you to walk using an artificial knee and get back to your normal life. In fact, it is highly recommended that you immediately use your artificial knee.You need to know that walking again will require your...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- What to Expect After Knee Replacement Surgery
The major thing you would expect after a knee replacement is proper recovery and the successful outcome of the procedure. Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is aimed at correcting a damaged knee joint. The recovery period after this operation varies depending on the type of surgery carried...
- Dr. Leon E. Popovitz M.D.79 Hudson St Hoboken NJ 07030
- Dr. Arup Kumar Bhadra MRCS, MD327 Route 59 Monsey NY 10952
- Dr. Oscar Vazquez M.D.25 Prospect Ave Hackensack NJ 07601
- Woojin Cho 10530
- Dr. Ron Noy M.D.424 Madison Avenue New York New York 10017
- Paul M. Brisson51 East 25th Street New York New York 10016