Dr. Richard Eliot Fagley MD
Surgeon | Surgical Critical Care1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Richard Fagley is a general surgeon practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Fagley specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Fagley provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 2002
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Critical Care Medicine
- Rocuronium-induced coronary vasospasm--"Kounis syndrome".
- Atrial laceration caused by removal of a transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt necessitates emergent cardiopulmonary bypass during liver transplant: a case report.
- Clinical and demographic factors associated with antipyretic use in gram-negative severe sepsis and septic shock.
- Successful airway management in a patient with severe proximal achalasia requires interdisciplinary cooperation.
- Resurgence of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases in the United States: Anesthetic and Critical Care Implications.
- Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, Anesthesiology; Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Richard Eliot Fagley MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
SEATTLE, WA 98101Get Direction
Dr. Richard Eliot Fagley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fagley
- Everything You Need to Know About Anal Fissures
An anal fissure is a linear tear in the skin of the distal anal canal below the dentate line. Millions of people suffer from painful bowel movements due to anal fissures.This condition is commonly experienced by young people, but it can also be found in grown men and women. The most common symptom...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Gallstones?
The treatment plan for gallstones depends on each patient’s symptoms. The “active monitoring” system is recommended to people who show no symptoms. No treatment is required in such cases. However, if symptoms appear, it best to consult your doctor immediately. Most of the time, if you go...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Is Appendicitis a Lifelong Condition?
What is appendicitis?Appendicitis is one of the most common causes of abdominal pain not only in the United States but in the whole world. It is said that in America alone, 5 percent of the population have experienced appendicitis at one point in their lives. In England, 1 in every 13 people had...
- What Are Tonsil Stones?
If you are someone who is suffering from bad breath or feel a sharp pain in your throat when you swallow something, then there is a good possibility that you are having tonsil stones. If you are really worried about it, there is nothing to be anxious about as there are various treatments available...
- Dr. Michael A. Smith M.D.10004 Kennerly Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Nanette Kathleen Wendel M.D.232 S WOODS MILL RD CHESTERFIELD MO 63017
- Dr. William James Symons MD660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Van L Wagner MD10007 Kennerly Road Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Robert C Heim M.D.232 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Nishant Raj M.D.11155 DUNN RD STE 108N SAINT LOUIS MO 63136