Dr. Paula J Kim M.D.
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine27070 Hoover Rd Warren MI, 48093
Dr. Paula Kim practices Geriatric Medicine in Warren, MI. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Kim works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1972
University of Virginia School of Medicine 1972
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- Geriatric Medicine
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Oakwood Hosp, Family Medicine
- Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital Program
Dr. Paula J Kim M.D.'s Practice location
Warren, MI 48093Get Direction
Dr. Paula J Kim M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kim
- Facts About Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s is a common medical condition among older adults that affects the brain. It is also one of the most common forms of dementia. One of the common misconceptions associated with this disorder is that it is a disease of the elderly. While it is true that age is an important risk factor...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Michael J. Fox's Impact on Parkinson’s Disease
Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox, born as Michael Andrew Fox in 1961, is a Canadian-born actor, who received his breakthrough in Family Ties, an American sitcom. He consecutively received three Emmy awards as lead actor in this comedy series. He was the lead character in the adventure comedy film, Back...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Cognitive-Enhancing Medication for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to have an impact on the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system that can affect body movements. The disease develops gradually, wherein there are hardly noticeable tremors...
- Dr. Sameer-Tajudden Shaik-Abdul M.D951 Mt Hermon Rd Salisbury MD 21804
- Dr. Hany Helmy Abskhroun MD18101 Oakwood Blvd Dearborn MI 48124
- Dr. Peter R Schoeps DO32756 Grand River Ave Farmington MI 48336
- Dr. Joel David Steinberg MD4201 St Antoine Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Jacqueline Mohs MD4900 Mercury Dr Dearborn MI 48126
- Dr. Masooma Athar M.D.4201 Saint Antoine St # 2e Detroit MI 48201