Dr. Deana E Paley DO
Surgeon629 Washington Street Watertown NY, 13601
Dr. Deana Paley is a plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgeon.
Education and Training
nova southeastern university DO 2005
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (Physician Specialties)
American Osteopathic Board of Surgery
Areas of expertise and specialization
- American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine
- American Association of Plastic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
Dr. Deana E Paley DO's Practice location
Watertown, NY 13601Get Direction
Dr. Deana E Paley DO's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for an Appendectomy
What Really Is Appendicitis?To understand the term appendicitis, you need first to understand what the appendix is. The appendix is a small structure that is finger-shaped and located in the abdomen in connection with the large intestines. More specifically, this structure is found on lower right...
- Recovery from an Appendectomy
The surgical removal of the appendix is very safe nowadays because of laparoscopy, which basically involves inserting a little tube with a camera on it to see the internal parts of the body. In a laparoscopy, surgeons will make a very small incision and see everything in detail while they...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hysterectomy
Within the pelvic cavity, two ovaries connect via the fallopian tubes to the centrally positioned uterus, creating the female reproductive system. These organs produce female growth hormones, release ova (eggs), control the menstrual cycle, and oversee pregnancy, gestation, and the birth of a baby....
- Is Appendicitis a Lifelong Condition?
What is appendicitis?Appendicitis is one of the most common causes of abdominal pain not only in the United States but in the whole world. It is said that in America alone, 5 percent of the population have experienced appendicitis at one point in their lives. In England, 1 in every 13 people had...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anal Fissures
An anal fissure is a linear tear in the skin of the distal anal canal below the dentate line. Millions of people suffer from painful bowel movements due to anal fissures.This condition is commonly experienced by young people, but it can also be found in grown men and women. The most common symptom...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Dr. James Stillerman MD165 COLEMAN AVE WATERTOWN NY 13601
- Dr. Leo J Gosselin M.D.1571 Washington St Watertown NY 13601
- Dr. Nanci L. Hawkins MD172 Clinton St Watertown NY 13601
- Dr. Walter August Minaert MD21017 State Route 12f Watertown NY 13601
- Dr. Jan K Turcotte M.D.428 Washington St Watertown NY 13601
- Dr. Robert O Kimball M.D.826 WASHINGTON ST WATERTOWN NY 13601