Dr. Charlotte Moore practices Pediatric Radiology in Kansas City, MO. A pediatric radiologist is an expert in the diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, using imaging techniques and equipment. Dr. Moore has expertise in selecting the best imaging techniques to diagnose medical and surgical problems. Some of those techniques include x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine.
Education and Training
University of Wales in Great Britain 1996
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Pediatric Radiology
- University Of Ks School Of Med
- University of Kansas Medical Center
- Pediatric Radiology, Dallas Children's Hospital, Dallas, TX Pediatric
Dr. Charlotte Moore M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
Dr. Charlotte Moore M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Does Linzess Work for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)?
What is Linzess?Linzess is a medication used to relieve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome with constipation (IBS‑C) and for the treatment of chronic idiopathic constipation (CIC) or chronic constipation of unknown cause. This medication works in the intestines to help reduce pain and...
- Understanding Seal's Lupus: What Is Discoid Lupus Erythematosus?
When Seal first emerged on the music scene he did so with an air of mystery. Who was this tall handsome singer with obvious scars on his face? How did he get them? For many years, rumors spread like wildfire about his trademark poked cheeks. Some were plausible, like the scars were likely caused...
- Does Diabetes Increase My Risk of Developing Kidney Stones?
Kidney stones are ball-like structures that form in the kidney and other organs in the urinary system of a person. Kidney stones form as a result of accumulation of very toxic and acidic materials filtered from the blood by the kidney. Kidney stones also result from different infections in the body,...
- Can Any Woman Get Ovarian Cancer?
Ovarian cancer tends to fall under the radar. Many women are not aware of its particulars, unless or until they happen to have a family member or friend diagnosed.It tends to be thought of in similar terms as cervical cancer, with women unknowingly believing that pap smear results will reveal a...
- Rosacea: What to Expect When You Visit a Dermatologist
Rosacea is a chronic disorder affecting the facial skin. It is characterized by sporadic eruptions of red patches on the cheeks, nose, forehead or chin. Over a period of time, the symptoms exacerbate, with the appearance of visible blood vessels if left untreated, the skin in the area develops...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Emily D. Kucera MD2401 Gillham Road Kansas City Missouri 64108
- Dr. Megan Mcdonald D.O.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Brian S Dunoski MD24500 Northwestern Hwy Southfield MI 48075
- Dr. Steven Welch M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Joshua Q Knowlton M.D., MPH2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Christopher Paul Keup M.D.2411 Holmes St Kansas City MO 64108