Dr. Jay Park is with Dermatology at the Downtown Eugene location. He has had extensive training and experience in the reconstruction of defects created by surgical excision, cosmetic surgery and gener ...
Education and Training
Stanford Univ Sch Of Med- Stanford Ca 1992
Stanford University School of Medicine 1992
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Skin Cancer
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Dermatology; Yale New Haven Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Stanford U Med Ctr
- Stanford University Medical Center 1993
- Yale University Affiliated Hospitals
- Stanford University Program
- LA STATE UNIV PROG, NEW ORLEANS, LA, Dermatology 1996
Dr. Jay Y Park M.D., P.C.'s Practice location
Eugene, OR 97401Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jay Y Park M.D., P.C. | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jay Y Park M.D., P.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prevent Varicose Veins
Although spider veins and varicose veins do not seem to bother the majority, they can lead to pain and can result in skin ulcers in severe cases. Although you cannot keep varicose veins away totally, there are certain things you can practice to lower the risk of developing them. Factors That...
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis: A Serious Form of Celiac Disease
Severe intestinal damage, painful digestion and bloating are a few of the symptoms known to accompany standard celiac disease. The autoimmune condition is hereditary, but eating foods or applying cosmetics that contain gluten can trigger the disease. Although there isn’t a cure, avoiding gluten...
- 5 Tips on Living with Melanoma
Melanoma is a type of lethal skin cancer. Often developing from a mole, it is caused by mutation of the skin cells due to damage in their DNA. These mutations result in a tumor formation within the cells that contain melanin (the pigment that gives skin its color) in the epidermis. The color of a...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- Tips to Consider to Protect Your Healthy, Glowing Skin
The skin is the largest organ of the body and is normally exposed to a number of things that can take away its natural glow.OverexposureThere was a general belief that it is normal to apply oil on one's skin at the start of sunbathing. Over a period of time, dermatologists warned us about the harm...
- Dr. Diane L Baird M.D.360 S. Garden Way Eugene OR 97401
- Dr. Todd Knapp MD1007 Harlow Rd Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Troy K Richey M.D., P.C.1605 G Street Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Chong wee Foo M.D.1356 Lusitana St Honolulu HI 96813
- Dr. Gregory Charles Richterich MD992 Country Club Rd Eugene OR 97401
- Dr. Cynthia A Dreyer M.D.743 Country Club Rd Eugene OR 97401