Dr. Ahmet Toprak M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease330 Mount Auburn St Mount Auburn Hospita Cambridge MA, 02138
Dr. Ahmet Toprak is a cardiologist practicing in Cambridge, MA. Dr. Toprak specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Toprak also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Dr. Ahmet Toprak M.D.'s Practice location
Cambridge, MA 02138Get Direction
New Orleans, LA 70112Get Direction
SEATTLE, WA 98195Get Direction
Dr. Ahmet Toprak M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Toprak
- Long Commutes May Lead to Poor Health
A study published in, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, shows that people who commute long distances to work tend to have poor health. People who traveled more than 15 miles a day were more likely to be obese and had more belly fat, when compared to people who traveled less than 5 miles to...
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- Overweight Children Are Likely to Have High Blood Pressure
A new study published in the journal, Hypertension, shows that a child who is overweight is at risk of high blood pressure, three times more than an average weight child. In this study 1,111 children were followed up for an average of four years. Height weight and blood pressure of the...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Dr. Avni Thakore M.D.1991 Marcus Avenue Lake Success New York 11042
- Dr. Marvin H. Kendrick131 Old Road To 9 Acre Cor Concord MA 1742
- Dr. Philip Podrid MD88 East Newton Street Boston Massachusetts 02118
- Bernardo Nadal-Ginard334 Hammond Street Chestnut Hill Massachusetts 2467
- Ricardo C. Cury MD8900 N. Kendall Drive Miami Florida 33176
- Dr. Afshin Ehsan M.D.2 Dudley Street Providence Rhode Island 02905