Dr. Joseph Esposito is a psychiatrist practicing in New Castle, DE. Dr. Esposito is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Esposito diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Esposito may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Esposito treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Dr. Joseph Esposito M.D.'s Practice location
New Castle, DE 19720Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10003Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Esposito M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- What Are the Symptoms of Depression in Women?
Depression has an extreme prominence in women, compared to men, and effects the lives of 15% of women in the U.S. It is quite common for women with depression to leave this disorder untreated, because women typically misread the signs and symptoms. An individual can experience depression at any age,...
- Drugs for Autism Symptoms: Anxiety and Depression
What is autism?Autism or autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a medical condition in which a person has challenges with public behavior, speech, and non-verbal communication. Autism is a life-long developmental disability, and it affects people how people perceive the world and how they interact with...
- How Depression Affects Men and Women
How Common Is Depression in Men?Although it has been found that women experience depression two times more than men, this fact can't deny that men are as vulnerable to this mental disorder as women. According to research, over 6 million men in the U.S. suffer from clinical depression every year. The...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Dr. Erlinda Asa Sabili M.D.1 well fleet way media PA 19063
- Dr. Susanne Inez Steinberg MD1 Medical Center Blvd. Upland Pennsylvania 19013
- Jorge A. Pereira-Ogan4745 Ogletown Stanton Road Newark Delaware 19713
- Dr. Joel B. Capucao MD1 Medical Center Blvd Chester PA 19013
- Dr. Nancy Dunbar M.D.1503 McDaniel Drive West Chester PA 19380
- Dr. M anjum Irfan M.D.103 S High St West Chester PA 19382