Vinaya Mulkareddy M.D.
Internist660 S. Euclid Ave. Washington Universit Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Vinaya Mulkareddy is an internist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Mulkareddy specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Mulkareddy provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Vinaya Mulkareddy M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
O FALLON, IL 62269Get Direction
- How Can I Prevent Cold Sores?
Cold sores are groups of small fluid-filled blisters that form on and around the lips. These blisters, also known as fever blisters, are sore and reddish in color. As the blister breaks open, the fluid oozes out and forms a crust. In most cases, cold sores resolve within few weeks.Fever blisters are...
- Reduce the Swelling of Your Ankles with These 10 Natural Remedies
Foot or ankle swelling is called edema. Many things, including high blood pressure and pregnancy, can cause this problem. Edema in your feet and ankles occurs when your body is unable to push blood and fluids in them up your legs, so that your ankles and feet swell. Swelling in the feet and ankles...
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- Is Malaria Preventable?
Malaria is a serious, but preventable disease more commonly found in some tropical and subtropical countries. It is a disease caused by the infection of the parasite Plasmodium, which lives in mosquitoes. Malaria is spread by the bite of an infected mosquito. Many people who travel to places...
- Swollen Ankles, Feet, and Legs: Causes, Signs, Symptoms, Risks, and Treatment
The swelling of the feet, legs, and ankles is also known as peripheral edema. This refers to a condition where there is an excessive accumulation of fluid in these parts of the body. It is not a painful condition unless the underlying cause for it is an injury to that area. However, it is a very...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- Jei Martin Love12101 Woodcrest Executive Dr St. Louis Missouri 63141
- Dr. Thomas Spiro M.D.1035 Bellvue Avenue St. Louis Missouri 63117
- Basga O. Bernard4500 Memorial Drive Belleville Illinois 62226
- Dr. Somasekhara R. Bandi M.D.6435 Chippewa St Saint Louis MO 63109
- Dr. Rosemary Cannistraro M.D. PHD12609 Olive Blvd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Sri Devi Kolli M.D.10004 Kennerly Rd Saint Louis MO 63128