Dr. Aileen Miller is an internist practicing in Burlington, NC. Dr. Miller specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Miller provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Wv Univ Sch of Med, Morgantown Wv 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Moses H Cone Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Moses H Cone Mem Hospital
- Moses Cone Health System 1983
- UNC-Chapel Hill, Endocrinology, NC, USA 1988
- Endocrinology, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill Hospitals 1986
Dr. Aileen H. Miller M.D.'s Practice location
Burlington, NC 27217Get Direction
BURLINGTON, NC 27215Get Direction
Dr. Aileen H. Miller M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miller
- How to Manage 'Muffin Top'
It is common for women to store fat around their abdominal region. This type of fat and weight gain commonly occurs in women who are experiencing menopause. When estrogen levels are reduced, it causes the body to redistribute fat onto a woman's hips, abdomen, and buttocks. However, belly fat is not...
- Study Shows High Levels of Vitamin D May Improve Lung Function
Vitamin D, also known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’, is an important nutrient that the human body needs in order to maintain a healthy life – both physically and mentally. Vitamin D serves numerous vital bodily functions, including supporting the immune system, improving muscle function,...
- What Could Pain on Top of the Foot Mean?
The foot comprises flexible structures of soft tissues, muscles, joints, and bones that enable us to stand, walk, and perform other daily movements. However, certain injuries and a number of health conditions can impair the balance and movement of the foot, causing pain and other problems.The pain...
- Walk Your Way to a Healthy Life
Walking is one of the simplest forms of exercise and does not require any equipment, other than a pair of good shoes.Julia Valentour, MS, exercise physiologist and program coordinator for the American Council on Exercise, suggests that exercise doesn't have to be hard to be very effective. If a...
- Are Spas Safe?
The word spa derives from the history of a small village in Belgium, where Roman soldiers would relax in local hot mineral springs to alleviate body aches. Bath techniques, similar to the ones the Romans took advantage of in Belgium, have been used to cure many ailments in different...
- What Are BCAAs?
What are BCAAs?The term BCAA is short for branched-chain amino acid. The human body is made up of different proteins, which contain amino acids. There are 20 amino acids and nine of them are considered essential amino acids, which you can get through your diet because your body cannot make...
- Dr. Maureen P Andreassi M.D.1248 Huffman Mill Rd Burlington NC 27215
- Dr. Vishwanath Hande MD1234 Huffman Mill Rd Burlington NC 27215
- Dr. John K. Min M.D.1234 Huffman Mill Rd Burlington NC 27215
- Mr. Sheikh Ahmed Tejan-sie MD2905 Crouse Ln Burlington NC 27215
- Dr. Kiran Anna MBBS,MRCP1240 HUFFMAN MILL RD BURLINGTON NC 27215
- Dr. Aloha E Bryson MD, PHD465 Gardner Rd Reidsville NC 27320