Dr. Mohamed El-dib MD
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Specialist | Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC, 20010
Dr. El-Dib is an attending neonatologist at The GW Medical Faculty Associates. He is coming back to Washington DC where he originally received his subspeciality training. Dr. EL-Dib has completed 2 re ...
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- George Washington University- Neonatal Neurology and Brain Development, Children's National Medical Center- Neonatal Perinatal Medicine
Dr. Mohamed El-dib MD's Practice location
Washington, DC 20010Get Direction
Washington, DC 20037Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02115Get Direction
Dr. Mohamed El-dib MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. El-dib
- Managing COPD
Albeit there is no cure for COPD, there are medicines available to manage this disease. Taking these medications can slow down the progression of the disease, and improve one's quality of life.Stop smoking!Cessation of smoking is one step that will help toward managing symptoms of COPD. If you have...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Dr. Robert Leroy Mcdowell M.D.4900 Massachusetts Ave Nw Washington DC 20016
- Dr. Mahmoud Kheirbek MD110 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Tong S Park M.D.3300 Gallows Rd Falls Church VA 22042
- Dr. Leila Afshar M.D.111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Nina S. Menda M.D.111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Matthew E. Eig M.D.3300 GALLOWS RD FALLS CHURCH VA 22042