Dr. Tushita Mayanil practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Washington, DC. Dr. Mayanil evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Mayanil seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Tushita Mayanil MBBS, MD's Practice location
Washington, DC 20010Get Direction
Cleveland, OH 44118Get Direction
PRINCE FREDERICK, MD 20678Get Direction
Dr. Tushita Mayanil MBBS, MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Dr. Senna E. Greenwald M.D.6410 Rockledge Dr Bethesda MD 20817
- Dr. Lawrence A. Brain M.D.7910 Woodmont Avenue Bethesda Maryland 20814
- Dr. Asha Patton-Smith MD5999 Burke Commons Road Burke Virginia 22015
- Sonia C. Thomas11204 Waples Mill Rd Fairfax Virginia 22030
- Dr. Michael A. Del Vecchio M.D.8296 Old Courthouse Road Vienna Virginia 22182
- Dr. Joshua Aaron Weiner M.D.2009 14th St N Arlington VA 22201