Dr. Travis Crudup is a general surgeon practicing in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Crudup specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Crudup provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine 2002
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Skin Cancer Surgery, Hernia Surgery, Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery And More
- Hiatal Hernia
- Acid Reflux
- Graves' Disease
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center - Transplant Surgery Fellowship
Dr. Travis Wolfe Crudup M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76110Get Direction
FORT WORTH, TX 76104Get Direction
Dr. Travis Wolfe Crudup M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crudup
- Everything You Need to Know About Gallbladder Surgery
Open gallbladder removal, also known as open cholecystectomy, is a surgical operation removing the gallbladder. The objective of the procedure is to offer permanent relief from gallbladder-related problems such as gallstones. During the surgery, a large incision is made in the abdomen and used to...
- Gallbladder Surgery: Its Possible Complications
Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery is a surgical procedure used to remove gallstones or a damaged gallbladder. Also known as cholecystectomy, it involves making small incisions in the abdomen. Your abdomen is inflated with carbon dioxide or air during the procedure to enable the surgeon to get a clear...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Where Does Appendicitis Pain Occur?
The human body has numerous skin receptors that transmit signals to the brain 24/7 in an attempt to keep the body and person in sync. These nerve receptors are highly sensitive to pain and different sensations. For example, when the body comes in contact with fire or electricity, the brain...
- What Are the Side Effects of Gallbladder Surgery?
The gallbladder is a small pear-shaped organ located between the liver and small intestine. Even though it plays a big role in digestion, a person can live a normal life without it. This means that the gallbladder can be discarded without necessarily affecting the functionality of other organs. If...
- What Are the Risks of a Laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is done to examine various abdominal organs or female pelvic organs. The procedure is sometimes called as "diagnostic laparoscopy" or "keyhole surgery". This procedure can identify problems such as adhesion, fibroids, infections, and cysts.The procedure...
- Dr. Bridget Holden MD5204 COLLEYVILLE BLVD COLLEYVILLE TX 76034
- Dr. Peter L Rutledge M.D.6100 Harris Pkwy Fort Worth TX 76132
- Dr. Michael L Thornton D.O.1301 E DEBBIE LN MANSFIELD TX 76063
- Dr. Philip H Swanson M.D.731 E Southlake Blvd Southlake TX 76092
- Dr. Antonio A. Castaneda M.D.1325 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Mary Belva Brian MD1615 Hospital Pkwy Bedford TX 76022