Anne Scovell is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Austin, TX. Anne is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Scovell can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Scovell will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Anne Rose Scovell PT's Practice location
Austin, TX 78758Get Direction
Anne Rose Scovell PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Stem Cell Infusion as Possible Crohn's Fistula Therapy
The most common type of fistula associated with Crohn’s are anal fistulas which create “narrow tears that extend from the muscles that control the anus (anal sphincters) up into the anal canal.”Fistulas are just one of many Crohn’s-related issues which are grouped into the category of...
- Singing as Therapy: How it Helps People with Parkinson’s Disease
For a person diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease, their mobility and movement control ability is impaired, such that they will develop tremors. Moreover, getting dressed, eating, writing, brushing teeth, and driving become more challenging. Family members of a patient with a Parkinson’s disease...
- Wings of TEAL, Raising Awareness for Ovarian Cancer
Wings of TEAL is an Ovarian Cancer Support Group based in Polk County, Florida. TEAL stands for Treat Early and Live. It is also the color for ovarian cancer, worn on bracelets, shirts, and other attire by women who are battling the disease, as well as by family members who stand beside them. ...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- Atelectasis: The Collapse of a Lung or the Lobe
What Is Atelectasis?Atelectasis refers to the partial or complete collapse of a lung or its lobe. It develops when alveoli i.e. tiny sacs of air present in the lung deflates. It is a type of respiratory or breathing complication that takes place after a surgical process. The problem of lung collapse...
- Mrs. Gabriele D. Rose PT3211 Hancock Dr Austin TX 78731
- Emily Alison Ontiveros PT1611 Headway Cir Austin TX 78754
- Mrs. Emerald Joyce Aguirre P.T.7112 Ed Bluestein Blvd Austin TX 78723
- Laurie David PT9101 Burnet Rd Austin TX 78758
- Mrs. Victoria Zumberge Cain PT, DPT, CWS800 W 34th St Austin TX 78705
- Lindsey A Waddell3607 Manchaca Austin TX 78704