Dr. Kamal Khurana MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology750 E Adams St Syracuse NY, 13210
Dr. Kamal Khurana is a pathologist practicing in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Khurana is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Khurana can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Khurana may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ Coll Of Med Scis- Univ Of Delhi- New Delhi- Delhi- India 1988
University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston 1994
University of Delhi, College of Med Sciences, New Delhi, India Medical
University College Dublin School of Medicine and Medical Science 1988
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Cytopathology
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- 1994
- Hpv (human Papillomavirus), Vaginal Cancer
- Member American Medical Association
- Member American Society for Clinical Pathology
- Member American Society of Cytopathology (ASC)
- University of Rochester Medical Center, Cytopathology 1995
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Pennsylvania State University 1990
Dr. Kamal Khurana MD's Practice location
Syracuse, NY 13210Get Direction
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Dr. Robert Albert Dracker M.D.4811 Buckley Rd Liverpool NY 13088
- Dr. Neerja Vajpayee MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Steve Landas MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Michael W Graber M.D.4900 Broad Rd Syracuse NY 13215
- Dr. Sylva Bem MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Rachel C Elder M.D.736 Irving Ave Syracuse NY 13210