Dr. Wesley E Griffitt MD
Neurosurgeon2845 Greenbrier Rd Suite 330 Green Bay WI, 54311
Dr. Wesley Griffitt practices Neurological Surgery in Green Bay, WI. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Griffitt prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1989
University of Wales in Great Britain 1989
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Neurological Surgery; Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Neurological Surgery; Univ Of Ks Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Wesley E Griffitt MD's Practice location
Green Bay, WI 54311Get Direction
Dr. Wesley E Griffitt MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Griffitt
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- What Is a Transorbital Lobotomy?
Transorbital LobotomyTransorbital lobotomy was once considered as a form of neurosurgery that was labeled as "insane". A pioneer in this field was a Portuguese doctor named António Egas Moniz. He introduced frontal lobotomy in 1935 for certain cases of psychosis and won a Nobel Prize because of...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Dr. Max E Ots MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Mark A Gardon MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Richard L Harrison MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Steven S Weinshel MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Paul N Baek MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Bruce Clarke Bressler M.D.3117 Bay View Dr Green Bay WI 54311