Dr. Meghan Young is a pediatrician practicing in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Young is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Young diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Young can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Meghan Young D.O.'s Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50309Get Direction
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55455Get Direction
Dr. Meghan Young D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Babies thrive on the breast milk from their mothers. A mother's milk is rich in minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, and the fat that babies need.How Does My Baby Benefit from Breastfeeding?A mother’s milk contains two main proteins, whey (60-70%) and casein (30-40%). Breast feeding is...
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- Dr. Tameem Shoukih M.D.1200 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Lisa J Menzies MD1212 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Nathan Earl Boonstra MD1212 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Cody Marie Silker-wilhite D.O.1200 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Marianka Overschie Pille M.D.1200 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Peter T Hetherington DO1212 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309