Dr. Damon Pope is a Dentist practicing in Ellsworth Afb, SD. Dr. Pope specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Damon Joshua Pope DMD's Practice location
Ellsworth Afb, SD 57706Get Direction
WARM SPRINGS, OR 97761Get Direction
Dr. Damon Joshua Pope DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pope
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Dr. Benjamin Don Coon DDS2900 Doolittle Dr Ellsworth Afb SD 57706
- Mark Iriwn Kampfe DDS2900 Doolittle Dr Ellsworth Afb SD 57706
- Dr. Shaun Roger Rocknak D.D.S.2900 Doolittle Dr Ellsworth Afb SD 57706
- Dr. Daniel Rhea Bowman DDS2900 Doolittle Dr Ellsworth Afb SD 57706
- Wendy Dees Lobre DDS2900 Doolittle Dr Ellsworth Afb SD 57706
- Dr. Jennifer Depew DMD2900 Doolittle Drive Ellsworth Afb SD 57706