Dr. Carol Hughes is a psychologist practicing in Greensburg, PA. Dr. Hughes specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hughes evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hughes because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Mrs. Carol Ann Hughes M.A.'s Practice location
Greensburg, PA 15601Get Direction
Mrs. Carol Ann Hughes M.A.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hughes
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Phobia: What are the Different Types? How are they Treated?
What Is a Phobia?People usually have fears like drowning, getting hurt by knives, fire, cockroaches, etc. However, in some cases, the fears become so irrational that the person has severe anxiety and tries everything possible to avoid facing the situations they’re afraid of. When fears become...
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Definition:Insomnia is a condition in which someone finds it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep for an amount of time that enables them to feel well-rested the following day. This condition is common among the elderly and is said to affect one in three people on average. Signs and Symptoms:...
- Autism: How to Handle a Child Running Away from School
As many know, children with autism spectrum disorder are prone to wandering behaviors, leading to a constant worry for many parents. These worries came true recently when a child ran away from school in East Harlem. While these dangers are always present, there are certain precautions both parents...
- Autism: A Life-Saving Database
One of the biggest concerns facing families of children or adults with autism or Alzheimer’s disease is how to prevent wandering. ...
- Reasons Why You Need Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
This article covers everything about cognitive-behavioral therapy and why you would need it. Our main focus is why you would need it. We will, however, look at what it is, how it will work on you, where to find it, and any other necessary information. What is Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy?It is a...
- Dr. Pascual Chen PSY.D.570 Elmont Rd Elmont NY 11003
- Dr. Andrea L Nelken PSY.D.4240 Greensburg Pike Pittsburgh PA 15221
- Dr. Joseph P Perry PHD1225 S Main St Greensburg PA 15601
- Dr. Phyllis Reams Brentzel PSY. D.12320 Route 30 Irwin PA 15642
- Dr. Barbara Jean Nagrant PH.D.1307 Federal St Pittsburgh PA 15212
- Rochelle Taormina633 Long Run Rd Mckeesport PA 15132