Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka, MD, M.Ed, FAAP, is a leading pediatrician currently serving patients at the University of Nevada Las Vegas School of Medicine/Pediatric Clinic in Las Vegas, Nevada. After earning her medical degree at Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science, Dr. Kas-Osoka completed her residency at Children's Hospital Oakland Research Institute, her fellowship at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, and her Master??s Degree of Education at the University of Cincinnati. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics and is board certified in pediatrics and adolescent medicine with the American Board of Pediatrics. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in her field, she maintains a professional membership with the Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine and the Academic Pediatric Association.
- Children's Hospital Oakland Research Institute
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine, Academic Pediatric Association
Hobbies / Sports
- Mentoring, Diversity and Inclusion, Shopping, Volleyball
Dr. Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka M.D.'s Practice location
Oakland, CA 94609Get Direction
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
LAS VEGAS, NV 89106Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka M.D. | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Oriaku A. Kas-Osoka M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kas-Osoka
- How to Prepare for an Adenoidectomy
Adenoidectomy is an operation performed to remove one's adenoids. Most of the time, adenoidectomy is done to children. Although rare, the procedure can be done to adults as well. When do adenoids need to be removed?Due to bacteria, viruses, or allergic reactions, your child might have enlarged...
- Nosebleeds in Kids
Most nosebleeds in kids often happen near the front of the nose, and usually from just one nostril. Children may also get occasional or frequent nosebleeds. In rare cases, nosebleeds in kids begin at the back of the nose, which often happens in older adults with facial or nasal injuries and...
- Which Conditions Are Linked with Mesenteric Adenitis?
Mesenteric adenitis, also called as mesenteric lymphadenitis, is a condition that causes swelling and inflammation in the abdominal lymph nodes. This condition usually affects children and adolescents.Lymph nodes are small glands that are part of the lymphatic system. They contain a type of white...
- Nursemaid's Elbow Treatments
What is a nursemaid's elbow?A nursemaid's elbow is a common elbow injury among toddlers and preschoolers. This painful injury happens when a ligament slips out of its normal place in the joint. Sometimes, it resolves on its own. However, most of the time, healthcare providers help return the...
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- Dr. Robert Watts MD3001 High Street Oakland California 94619
- Roberta Al Cunningham4839 Webster Street Oakland California 94609
- Neil W. Hoglund20126 Stanton Avenue Castro Valley California 94546
- Dr. Nicole M. Poppinga M.D.100 Mac Lane Pierre South Dakota 57501
- Dr. Thomas A. Nakagawa MDMedical Center Blvd Winston Salem North Carolina 27157
- Dr. Laura E. Saldivar M.D.1300 Crane Street Menlo Park California 94025