Dr. Eric Osborn is a cardiologist practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Osborn specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Osborn also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Regulation of the actin cycle in vivo by actin filament severing.
- A mechanistic model of the actin cycle.
- Endothelial actin cytoskeleton remodeling during mechanostimulation with fluid shear stress.
- Simultaneous subacute coronary artery stent thrombosis in a carrier of two CYP2C19 loss-of function polymorphisms (*2/*3).
Dr. Eric A. Osborn M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02215Get Direction
Dr. Eric A. Osborn M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Should I Know About Blood Clots?
Blood flows continuously through blood vessels and supplies nutrients and oxygen to different parts of the body. At the site of an injury, a blood clot prevents excess bleeding. Under normal conditions, blood clots are lifesaving. When the clot is formed as a part of normal repair process in the...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Citrus Fruits Can Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Citrus fruits, like oranges and grape fruit, contain a compound that may reduce the risk of stroke in women, according to a study published in the American Heart Association journal, Stroke. Many of the earlier studies had shown the beneficial effect of antioxidants, like flavonoids, present in...
- What is Cardiac Ablation?
Cardiac ablation is a procedure used for atrial fibrillation (a-fib) treatment, which is an irregular beating of the heart. Doctors may recommend the procedure when other methods of treatment such as drugs and heartbeat reset aren’t successful.If atrial fibrillation, or an irregular heart rate,...
- Your Stress Can Trigger Another Heart Attack
According to a new study, survivors of a heart attack who get angry easily and are stressed out will have increased chances of another heart attack. In this study, about 50% of the heart attack survivors who had very high scores for anger and stress on the psychological tests had a fatal or...
- Dr. Avni Thakore M.D.1991 Marcus Avenue Lake Success New York 11042
- Dr. Marvin H. Kendrick131 Old Road To 9 Acre Cor Concord MA 1742
- Dr. Philip Podrid MD88 East Newton Street Boston Massachusetts 02118
- Bernardo Nadal-Ginard334 Hammond Street Chestnut Hill Massachusetts 2467
- Ricardo C. Cury MD8900 N. Kendall Drive Miami Florida 33176
- Dr. Afshin Ehsan M.D.2 Dudley Street Providence Rhode Island 02905