Dr. Samir L Abadeer MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)2727 Plaza Drive Wausau WI, 54401
Dr. Samir Abadeer is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Wausau, WI. Dr. Abadeer specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Abadeer can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Abadeer can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
ALEXANDRIA UNIV 1964
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Lankenau Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Lankenau Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- PCOM/Lankenau Medical Center Program
Dr. Samir L Abadeer MD's Practice location
Wausau, WI 54401Get Direction
Dr. Samir L Abadeer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Abadeer
- What is Postmenopausal Atrophic Vaginitis?
Also known as vaginal atrophy, postmenopausal atrophic vaginitis is the thinning of vaginal walls resulting from low estrogen levels. Mostly, it develops after menopause.Menopause is when a woman is at the ages of between 45 and 55, a time when she cannot release eggs from her ovaries. Menstruation...
- What Are Submucosal Leiomyomas?
Submucosal leiomyomas are non-cancerous tumors occurring at the wall of the uterus. It’s common in women of childbearing age. Most women with fibroids might not experience any visible symptoms. For some women, the symptoms of submucosal fibroids could become so severe that they interfere with...
- Genital Warts - What Will Happen at the Doctor's Office?
If you doubt that you are having signs and symptoms of genital warts or your partner has developed genital warts after sexual contact, seek the doctor’s advice immediately. If you are a woman having genital warts, the first step you should follow is scheduling an appointment with a gynecologist....
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- How Is Ovarian Cancer Diagnosed?
Ovarian cancer can affect every woman in the world, including those who are at an age above 60, but also those who are younger than that. The symptoms of ovarian cancer are mild in the early stages, so many women confuse them with a regular period or ovulation pain. That is the reason why ovarian...
- Are All Medications Safe During Pregnancy?
During pregnancy, it's important to think twice before popping a pill without consulting with your doctor first. Although some pills are non-prescription medications — and are readily available and convenient — it is always better to discuss taking any type of medication or pill with your...
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Bell DO2720 Plaza Dr Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. Anita Kaye Bublik-anderson M.D.2720 Plaza Dr Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. Orestes A Alvarez-jacinto MD2720 Plaza Dr Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. Hajira Yasmin M.D.2727 Plaza Dr Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. Jenna Lee Kolodziej D,O333 Pine Ridge Blvd Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. Steven Charles Bergin M.D.4005 Community Center Dr Schofield WI 54476