Dr. Winston Wong is a pediatric nephrologist practicing in Latham, NY. Dr. Wong specializes in caring for children with chronic conditions such as hypertension, kidney disease, and chronic dialysis. Pediatric nephrologists have extensive knowledge on the dialysis and transplant processes, while simultaneously developing lasting relationships with the families of their young patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Hong Kong, Fac of Med, Hong Kong 1966
Chinese University of Hong Kong Faculty of Medicine 1966
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Hosp For Special Surg, Internal Medicine; Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Pediatrics; Children'S Hosp, Pediatrics; Deaconess Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Deaconess Hospital Program
Winston Wong's Practice location
Latham, NY 12110Get Direction
Winston Wong's reviewsWrite Review
- The Many Ways Multiple Sclerosis Affects the Body
No two people who have multiple sclerosis share the exact same symptoms. The nerve damage and inflammation that occurs due to the body’s immune system can attack almost any organ.That’s why there are so many different ways that multiple sclerosis can affect the body.Because there are so many...
- Time Management Tips for Nurses
Being a nurse is a fulfilling yet hectic job. Since workload and breaks are unpredictable, there can be days that it gets overwhelmingly stressful. When not knowing how to manage one’s time effectively, nurses may easily lose their eagerness which is greatly needed in this field. They may also...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- Dr. James A Listman MD1769 Union Street Schenectady NY 12309
- Prof. Elisabeth Simon M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Rodrigo Urizar MD47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Kyounghee Kim OtherCrhp-711 Troy-Schenectady Rd Latham NY 12110
- Dr. Thomas Keefe Davis MD192 Hackett Blvd Albany NY 12209
- Dr. Ha Tran M.D.43 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208