Dr. Ronald Hammond is a Dentist practicing in Sand Springs, OK. Dr. Hammond specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Ronald Lee Hammond D.D.S.'s Practice location
Sand Springs, OK 74063Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ronald Lee Hammond D.D.S. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ronald Lee Hammond D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Dr. Parnam Mohanna D.D.S.5505 S Peoria Ave Tulsa OK 74105
- Dr. Franklin John Henrich DDS10124 S SHERIDAN RD STE A TULSA OK 74133
- Dr. Kristie Vinson D.D.S.7104 South Sheridan Road Tulsa Oklahoma 74133
- Dr. Benjamin R. Pieper DMD1230 E. Hillside Dr. Broken Arrow OK 74012
- Dr. Glenda L. Payas D.M.D.5314 S Yale Ave Tulsa Oklahoma 74135
- Dr. Joseph J. Massad DDS302 S Lewis Ave. Tulsa OK 74104