Dr. Haim Misholy M.D.
Doctor4616 Nesconset Highway Port Jefferson Station NY, 11776
Dr. Haim Misholy is a Plastic Surgeon serving the Port Jefferson Station area for more than 30 years. Dr. Misholy is experienced in Facelift, Liposuction, Nose Surgery and Tummy Tuck. He is also a professional ...
Education and Training
Columbia University, New York B.S
University of Missouri Medical School in Columbia, MO M.D. 1977
- Eyelid Surgery
- Nose Surgery
- Ear Surgery
- Chin & Cheek Implants
- Breast Augmentation / Lift / Reduction
- Smart Lipo
- Mommy Makeover
- Tummy Tuck
- Body Lift
- Post-bariatric Surgery
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Facial Fillers
- Botox Treatments
- Skin Care Products
- Professional Member Suffolk County Medical Society
- University of Missouri Medical Center Microsurgery and Clinical Research 1981
Dr. Haim Misholy M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Haim Misholy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Misholy
- M. f.
- M. d.
Great would not go anywere else.
- Jean m.
- Christine s.
Wonderful caring doctor, the best!.
- Charlie Sheen's Mental Health
There seems to be some speculation regarding Charlie Sheen’s mental health due to his record of bizarre and reckless behavior, as well as frequent problems with the law. The actor, popular for his role and being booted off Two and a Half Men, has a history of serious problems with drugs, alcohol,...
- Symptoms of High Blood Pressure
There’s a reason high blood pressure (HBD) is called the ‘silent killer’, and that’s because you won’t notice any symptoms. There are numerous myths by people who believe that cases of nosebleeds and headaches are symptomatic of HBD, but this isn’t always the case. The truth is, HBP is...
- Everest to End Duchenne: A Journey Against Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Latest research on Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (usually abbreviated as DMD) have been actively pursuing different, exciting strategies and methods. Some of the most renowned ones that have been tested on humans in clinical trials recently are: gene repair, gene therapy and exon skipping. This...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Ezra Deutsch M.D.260 Middle Country Rd Smithtown NY 11787
- Dr. Louis Guida MD649 W Montauk Hwy Bay Shore NY 11706
- Dr. Emil Blanco MDGastroenterology Associates Fairfield CT 06824
- Dr. Strick Woods Other425 Post Rd Fairfield CT 06824
- Mr. Robert A Jacobs M.D.4616 Nesconset Highway Port Jefferson Station NY 11776
- Dr. Stanley S Ostrow MD235 N Belle Mead Rd East Setauket NY 11733