Dr. Haim Misholy M.D.
Doctor4616 Nesconset Highway Port Jefferson Station NY, 11776
Dr. Haim Misholy is a Plastic Surgeon serving the Port Jefferson Station area for more than 30 years. Dr. Misholy is experienced in Facelift, Liposuction, Nose Surgery and Tummy Tuck. He is also a professional ...
Education and Training
Columbia University, New York B.S
University of Missouri Medical School in Columbia, MO M.D. 1977
- Eyelid Surgery
- Nose Surgery
- Ear Surgery
- Chin & Cheek Implants
- Breast Augmentation / Lift / Reduction
- Smart Lipo
- Mommy Makeover
- Tummy Tuck
- Body Lift
- Post-bariatric Surgery
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Facial Fillers
- Botox Treatments
- Skin Care Products
- Professional MemberSuffolk County Medical Society
- North Shore University Hospital in Manhasset, NYGeneral Surgery
- Nassau County Medical Center in East Meadow, NYPlastic Surgery
Faculty Titles & Positions
- University of Missouri Medical CenterMicrosurgery and Clinical Research1981
Dr. Haim Misholy M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Haim Misholy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Misholy
- M. f.
- M. d.
Great would not go anywere else.
- Jean m.
- Christine s.
Wonderful caring doctor, the best!.
- What Do Doctors Check in Prostate Cancer?
When we talk about prostate cancer, we are referring to a condition that affects the prostate gland. The condition is only found in men. The simple reason is that only men have the prostate gland. The prostate gland is located beneath a man's bladder and around the urethra. The primary function of...
- What To Expect After Carpal Tunnel Surgery
What is carpal tunnel surgery?Carpal tunnel surgery is a surgery that is performed on the hand to correct any problems that you may have with your carpal tunnels. The surgery can be performed as an open surgery or the doctor can use a less invasive approach.There are so many things and changes that...
- NCIS Star Michael Weatherly Discusses How He Found Out About His Sleep Apnea
Obstructive sleep apnea affects as many as 22 million Americans, including stars like Michael Weatherly. Although snoring, choking and restless sleep is not high on the list of topics to chat about in interviews, recently, Weatherly, a television actor who is best known for past roles in shows like...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Mr. Hillard Warm M.D. 4616 Nesconset Highway Port Jefferson Station NY 11776
- Mr. Robert A Jacobs M.D. 4616 Nesconset Highway Port Jefferson Station NY 11776
- Dr. Scott Marshall Blyer DDS, MD 10830 N. Central Expwy Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Britta Panda MD 267 Grant St Bridgeport CT 06610
- Dr. Lynn H Ratner M.D. 112 E 83rd St New York NY 10028
- Dr. Alan Michael Kisner M.D. 100 E Main St Huntington NY 11743