Dr. Chandrakant Patel practices Nuclear Medicine in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Patel uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
Nuclear MedicineAmerican Board of Nuclear MedicineABNM
- St Vincent'S Hsp & M C-Ny, Therapeutic Radiology
Dr. Chandrakant Ramanbhai Patel M.D.'s Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15240Get Direction
Dr. Chandrakant Ramanbhai Patel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Why do I have Chronic Fatigue?
“People often come to doctors because of chronic tiredness. It is one of the most common complaints that bring them to the doctor”, says J. Fred Ralston Jr., MD, an internist practicing in western Tennessee and past president of the American College of Physicians. Ralston adds that there are...
- Montell Williams's Journey with Multiple Sclerosis and Medical Marijuana
Sometimes it seems like multiple sclerosis has a mind all of its own. Patients can never be entirely sure when symptoms are going to flare up and cause severe problems, and they can never be quite sure when those symptoms will subside. On top of that, multiple sclerosis can be difficult to diagnose...
- Lifestyle Changes After Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer can be very daunting to a person. Once cancer is detected, the person goes through a lot of invasive surgeries, chemotherapies, radiation, and medications, which are not only physically draining but can also change the whole perspective of how one looks at their body. However, once...
- What Specialists Treat Cataracts?
Cataracts are defined as the clouding of lens in your eye. The clear lens of your eye becomes increasingly foggy causing a great deal of issues with eyesight. The effects of cataracts can be felt more strongly at night sometimes due to the poor visibility conditions which prevail already. Cataracts...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Dr. Christopher M. Wentz MD490 E North Ave Pittsburgh PA 15212
- Dr. Bryan John Robertson MD490 E North Ave Pittsburgh PA 15212
- Dr. Suad A Ismail M.D.490 E North Ave Pittsburgh PA 15212
- Dr. Brahma Nand Sharma MD9365 Mcknight Rd Pittsburgh PA 15237
- Dr. John A Balacko MD2781 Leechburg Rd New Kensington PA 15068
- Dr. Syed N Husaini MD2781 Leechburg Rd New Kensington PA 15068