Dr. Belinda A Mantle M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT) | Otolaryngic Allergy8316 Arlington Blvd Suite300 Fairfax VA, 22031
Dr. Belinda Mantle is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Mantle specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- University of Alabama Medical Center - Otolaryngology
- University of Alabama Medical Center - General Surgery
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Belinda A Mantle M.D.'s Practice location
Fairfax, VA 22031Get Direction
NEW ORLEANS, LA 70118Get Direction
Dr. Belinda A Mantle M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mantle
- Alternative Treatments for Sinusitis
Sinusitis is an ailment that usually affects almost 37 million individuals in the U.S. only. Sinusitis often begins with cold-like symptoms such as a runny nose, nasal congestion, and facial pain/headache. Sinus swelling and blockage can create pressure that causes a serious agonizing pain inside...
- What Medications Treat Sinusitis?
Normally, sinusitis symptoms improve on their own over a period of seven to ten days, since your immune system can fight the infection without need for treatment.However, when the symptoms do not improve or if they become severe, medication may be required. Using medications for sinusitis are for...
- Can Ear Infections Cause Deafness?
Some amount of hearing loss may occur during an ear infection. This hearing loss might be partial to severe depending on the part of the ear affected and the extent to which the ear is affected. In most cases this deafness clears up along with the infection that is causing it but in some cases the...
- Treatments for Ear Infections
The aim of treating ear infections is to treat the ear infection before complications such as deafness arise. Treatment involves reducing the inflammation and gets rid of the organisms causing the ear infection.Most ear infections resolve on their own, but the best treatment will vary from person to...
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- Ear Infection: What Is Otitis Interna?
Before learning about otitis interna, let us review the basic anatomy of the internal ear to understand the topic easily.What causes ear infections?The occurrence of ear infections happens due to viral or bacterial infections that affect the middle ear. It is mostly the sections of the ear behind...
- Dr. Michael R. Abidin MD6355 Walker Lane Alexandria Virginia 22310
- Ernest M. Myers11120 New Hampshire Avenue Silver Springs Maryland 20904
- Jerome S. Schwartz5454 Wisconsin Avenue Chevy Chase Maryland 20815
- Dr. Timothy James Egan M.D.3299 Woodburn Rd Annandale VA 22003
- Dr. Alidad Arabshahi MD12731 Marblestone Dr Woodbridge VA 22192
- Dr. Thomas H. Rhee MD8703 Stonewall Rd Manassas VA 20110