Dr. Richard Williams practices Neurological Surgery in Woodland Hills, CA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Williams prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Stanford Univ Sch Of Med- Stanford Ca 1984
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Neurological Surgery; Duke Univ Med Ctr, Neurological Surgery
Dr. Richard B. Williams MD's Practice location
Dr. Richard B. Williams MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Dr. Ronald F. Young M.D2200 Lynn Road Thousand Oaks California 91360
- Dr. Leslie D. Cahan MD4733 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Rafael O. Quinonez M.D., PHD11550 Indian Hills Road Mission Hills California 91345
- Dr. John A Lee M.D.1250 La Venta Dr Westlake Village CA 91361
- Dr. Brian Randall Gantwerker M.D.18350 Roscoe Blvd Northridge CA 91325
- Dr. Wesley A King M.D.120 S Spalding Dr Beverly Hills CA 90212